4WD Blue Mountains Day Tour
The ultimate Blue Mountains day tour $AU225/person
The ultimate Blue Mountains Day Tour. Small groups of no more than 5 people, travelling in style in our Land Rover Discovery luxury vehicle, we will take you to where the larger buses and groups cannot.
Your tour guide, a Sydney local who brings more 15 years of guiding experience to your day. Not only will you see the 3 Sisters and other famous sights, you will also get to explore off the beaten track locations and look outs that very few know about.
From rainforest walks, to hiking paths less traveled. if you have a love for the outdoors and walking our day tour is the one for you!
Our aim is for to you to leave the Blue Mountains feeling satisfied and refreshed after spending a full day exploring.
Like the sound of this tour, but would also like to see wild Kangaroos and Wallabies in their natural habitat? The please have a look at our Blue Mountains Wildlife Tour!
Blue Mountains Day Tour: Price Per Person $AU225
- Pick up between 7 – 7:30am from your Sydney Hotel
- Travelling in style and luxury in our 4WD Land Rover Discovery, you begin your journey through Sydney to the magnificent Blue Mountains.
- Paul will take this time to get to know you, and provide an interesting and informative commentary along the way.
- Your first stop is not to be forgotten, spectacular undisturbed views of the Jamison Valley. Here you will enjoy a delicious and generous morning tea of fresh seasonal fruit, a selection of tea and coffee, and Australian biscuits.
- Enjoy seeing the famous Three Sisters, with great photo opportunities and away from all the crowds.
- Work up an appetite with guided walks/hikes, this time Paul will take you along cliff top trails to beautiful, secluded lookouts and waterfalls (Longest walk around an hour).
- Stopping for lunch at the historical and quaint town of Leura, take your pick of the delicious eateries, from famous Pie’s to Fine Dining. Its also perfect for any last minute souvenir shopping.
- Your afternoon will be spent taking full advantage of our Land Rover 4WD, by getting off the beaten track to secluded and untouched Blue Mountains locations.
- Staying away from the crowds, you will enjoy more walks/hikes to various lookouts offering the most spectacular views of the Blue Mountains region.
- Before beginning your journey home, you will stop for an afternoon refreshment with a view.
- Say goodbye to the Mountains, it’s now time to relax, and make the most of the journey home. You should arrive back around 17:30 – 18:00.
- Walking / hiking is an important feature of our tour, a reasonable walking ability is required.
- Please note that the itinerary may not be in this order, and may also change due to traffic, weather conditions and visibility.
We aim to provide you with an unforgettable day of the Blue Mountains, and therefore due to competitors and privacy we do not enclose our full detailed itinerary.
If you are traveling with children, please contact us on email@example.com for more information and prices.
Please see below for a more detailed itinerary of our Blue Mountains Day Tour:
Comfortable in our luxury Land Rover Discovery, you will be transported from the hustle and bustle of Sydney directly into the majestic Blue Mountains. With a maximum group of 5 people (up to 6 adults for private groups and families) you will be given a level of personal attention unrivalled by other tour companies. Along the way Paul will provide details of the days itinerary’s as well as a commentary on the history of Sydney and the Blue Mountains.
Once in the Blue Mountains we will stop for morning tea or coffee with a view over the beautiful Jamison Valley. Our adventures then begin with a guided bush walk into the rainforest, to beautiful waterfalls and to the most spectacular cliff top viewpoints only accessible on foot (Please note that in order to enjoy our day tours, a moderate level of walking ability is required).
We will stop for lunch in the quaint, heritage town of Leura. During this break you will have over an hour to decide which cuisine takes your fancy, from fine dining to affordable delicious food. Paul has sampled the food in almost every restaurant in town and will be more than happy to provide recommendations for every kind of budget and taste.
After lunch, there will be more heart stopping photo opportunities and jaw dropping sightseeing. You will travel along 4wd trails and venturing to places where other tour busses cannot, meaning secluded and private views of some of the most awe inspiring landscapes in the world.
Satisfied with everything you have seen today, settle back into your seat and descend down the mountains and back into Sydney. You will be dropped safely back to your Hotel where we will wish you Happy Holidays and thank you for choosing Blue Mountain Eco Tours.
Why Choose Us?
– Professional service and excellent value
– Your tour guide has over 15 years experience
– Small groups, no more than 5 people per tour
– All day spent exploring the Blue Mountains
The Best Quality Vehicle
Our Land Rover Discovery is the greatest way to see the Mountains, with leather seats, air conditioning and the guarantee of no more then 5 people, you will be travelling in comfort and style.